-   -   Print from PrintPreview macro method (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/412208-print-printpreview-macro-method.html)

stella

Print from PrintPreview macro method

When I used Office 2003, I can write a PrintPreview Macro and run this macro,
and print each page after run the PrintPreview macro. But now after I changed
to office 2007, it seems I can't print from the PrintPreview macro anymore.
Anyone knows how to solve this problem. Thanks!

Ron de Bruin

Print from PrintPreview macro method

Hi Stella

As far as I know this is fixed in SP1

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Stella" wrote in message ...
When I used Office 2003, I can write a PrintPreview Macro and run this macro,
and print each page after run the PrintPreview macro. But now after I changed
to office 2007, it seems I can't print from the PrintPreview macro anymore.
Anyone knows how to solve this problem. Thanks!

Ron de Bruin

Print from PrintPreview macro method

Not fixed

But you can use this

Be sure that ScreenUpdating = True when you call ActiveSheet.PrintOut preview:=True

This is not working for example

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
ActiveSheet.PrintOut preview:=True
Application.ScreenUpdating = True