-   -   Cell value in a test box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/412149-cell-value-test-box.html)

[email protected]

Cell value in a test box

I have a user form that opens up when outlook opens.

The form has a number of text boxes that I want to have the value of
cells in a particular work sheet.
I do not want to have to open the work sheet unless I abosultly have
to.

This is where the worksheet is saved:

\\Mascarolinabdc\puball\Newport Precision\Spreadsheets\NPI PVD Log
Sheet.xls
The sheets are "maintenance 1", "maintenance 2", and "maintenance 3"

The cells I want in the text box are all formulas that can be changed
at any time.

Please help!!