-   -   match values in column against another column and move (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/412143-match-values-column-against-another-column-move.html)

Sean

match values in column against another column and move

I have one worksheet with columns A - H holding data for month of May that
represents lost goods. In columns I - P I have data for the month of May as
well showing me what we found goods.

These Columns are broken up by
LOST GOODS
A - DATE
B - PRODUCT
C - SERIAL NUMBER
D - H (OTHER INFORMATION ON PRODUCT)

FOUND GOODS
I - DATE
J - PRODUCT
K - SERIAL NUMBER
L - P (OTHER INFORMATION ON PRODUCT)

What I want to do is match up the PRODUCT in column B with the product in
column J. on the same row. However it moves it's I - P when doing so.

Any ideas or suggestions would be great!

Thanks,