-   -   Row Heading to follow on all pages (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411989-row-heading-follow-all-pages.html)

Smilen2day

Row Heading to follow on all pages

I have the heading of my worksheet on row 1 and I want this same heading to
follow on every page. The rows on a page can change so I don't want to do a
page break and then copy and paste the row.

So, is there a way to have the heading row floating so it will be listed on
the top row of every page printed?

Jim Cone[_2_]

Row Heading to follow on all pages

Go to... File (menu) | Page Set Up | Sheet (tab) and
fill in the "Rows to Repeat at Top" box. You can just select the row(s)
after clicking in the box.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Smilen2day"

wrote in message
I have the heading of my worksheet on row 1 and I want this same heading to
follow on every page. The rows on a page can change so I don't want to do a
page break and then copy and paste the row.

So, is there a way to have the heading row floating so it will be listed on
the top row of every page printed?

Smilen2day

Row Heading to follow on all pages

Awesome thanks so much. I have done this before but for the life of me I
could not find it. thanks