-   -   how to open excel zip file useing vba (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411976-how-open-excel-zip-file-useing-vba.html)

Smart Akhtar

how to open excel zip file useing vba

Hi,
I have one week zip file in a folder. I want to copay paste the some
specific ranges from these files into a weekly files.
can any one help me with vba code how to open zip file from a folder.

thanks in advance.

Ron de Bruin

how to open excel zip file useing vba

hi Smart Akhtar

See this section on my site
"Zip (compress) file or folder with VBA code"

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm