-   -   Solver add-in (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411926-solver-add.html)

mg

Solver add-in

I have a solver within a macro which works fine on my computer, however, when
it is used on a different computer (without solver added) the macro falls
down. After overcoming a series of errors it is possible to add the solver
but it is not ideal. Is there a way to automatically add the solver when the
file is opened to avoid this problem?

Norman Jones[_2_]

Solver add-in

Hi MG,

See the recent thread:

Tools References... in Excel Programming
http://tinyurl.com/5et64a

---
Regards.
Norman

"MG" wrote in message
I have a solver within a macro which works fine on my computer, however,
when
it is used on a different computer (without solver added) the macro falls
down. After overcoming a series of errors it is possible to add the
solver
but it is not ideal. Is there a way to automatically add the solver when
the
file is opened to avoid this problem?

mg

Solver add-in

Thanks very much for that Norman. Code works just fine.