-   -   Assign Macro to Command button by right click (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411851-assign-macro-command-button-right-click.html)

SANDIND

Assign Macro to Command button by right click

Hi,
In my system I am not able to assign macro to command button by right
clicking it and simply selecting the "Assign Macro", the assign macro option
is not showing once I right click. But any file I receice from outside has
that option once i right click.

Do i need to change any of the setting in my excel workbook, Thanks for help
in advance.

Roger Govier[_3_]

Assign Macro to Command button by right click

Hi

Is your sheet protected? If so Unprotect first, assign the macro then
Protect.

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"SANDIND" wrote in message
In my system I am not able to assign macro to command button by right
clicking it and simply selecting the "Assign Macro", the assign macro
option
is not showing once I right click. But any file I receice from outside has
that option once i right click.

Do i need to change any of the setting in my excel workbook, Thanks for
help
in advance.

Ron de Bruin

Assign Macro to Command button by right click

Maybe the OP have a controltoolbox button instead of a Forms button on the worksheet

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"SANDIND" wrote in message
In my system I am not able to assign macro to command button by right
clicking it and simply selecting the "Assign Macro", the assign macro
option
is not showing once I right click. But any file I receice from outside has
that option once i right click.

Do i need to change any of the setting in my excel workbook, Thanks for
help
in advance.

SANDIND

Assign Macro to Command button by right click

Thanks Ron, You are Genius . I inserted Form and inserted button, then I am
able to assign the Macro.

Thanks to both of you for the support.