-   -   Loop in Auto filter (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411822-loop-auto-filter.html)

Arvind Mahto

Loop in Auto filter

Hi, This is arvind and seeks fix for my problem.
I want the coding through wich i can put the auto filter in sheet one begins
with a and could paste into sheet2 and so on to z.

Don Guillett

Loop in Auto filter

more info

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Arvind Mahto" wrote in message
Hi, This is arvind and seeks fix for my problem.
I want the coding through wich i can put the auto filter in sheet one
begins
with a and could paste into sheet2 and so on to z.

Norman Jones[_2_]

Loop in Auto filter

Hi Arvind,

See Ron de Bruin at:

Create a new sheet for all Unique values or
paste it below the existing data if the sheet exists
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm#Add

---
Regards.
Norman