-   -   How to obtain properties of graphical "line" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411808-how-obtain-properties-graphical-line.html)

TomSmith

How to obtain properties of graphical "line"

Hello,

I sometimes use Excel's drawing facilities as a "mini-CAD" software to
manually create (or programmatically generate) engineering-type CAD sketches.

Using VBA, how can I obtain the coordinates of an existing line?

Can this be done if the line is part of a "group"?

Thank you.

ytayta555

How to obtain properties of graphical "line"

Hi

Maybe this site shall help and give you some ideeas

http://www.oberonplace.com/vba/drawmacros/index.htm