-   -   Form Problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411797-form-problem.html)

Steve

Form Problem

Hi

I have now sorted most of my issues out but seem to have one thing causing a
problem.

I have a form where I select a few checkboxes etc then hit OK.

However, when I hit OK it doesn't disappear. I have used the usual UNLOAD or
HIDE but with no result.

The thing is that it writes text to teh sheet as it is working which of
course does not work.

The other thing is that when the routine is finished, it goes back to teh
form and I then have to hit the cancel button.

Again, your help would be appreciated.

Regards

Steve

Steve

Form Problem

I have found one problem which is the application.screenupdating which I
think I can solve.

However, form still coming up again after the routine has finished.

Any ideas?