-   -   Excel Query (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411575-excel-query.html)

PD

Excel Query

I need assistance with a simple excel formula, with which i have been
struggling.

the file I am working a has column that has data from another sheet(using
vlookup).

I have to use this data again to find the lowest score is. I use Mi() to
find the lowest score. However, as the cell contains a formula, the min
calculates any empty lookup as a 0, thereby, automatically using this as the
lowest entry.

Could we arrange a formula that ignores any entries that are 0 in a range of
cell.

Norman Jones[_2_]

Excel Query

Hi PD,

Try a formula of the type:

=MIN(IF(E6:E11<0,E6:E11))

This is an array formula which should be
confirmed with Shift-Ctrl-Enter instead of Enter.

---
Regards.
Norman