-   -   Managed Add In With Excel 2002 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411563-managed-add-excel-2002-a.html)

Managed Add For Excel 2002

Managed Add In With Excel 2002

I am facing the an issue on a machine which having only office 2002 is
installed. Here is my finding on this: We have a test machine on which office
2003 was installed first I have uninstalled the office 2003 then install
office 2002 and arcplan Excel Add In 2002. It is working fine. But when I
have installed the add In on a fresh machine which have only office 2002 is
installed it does not show up.

One more thing which i have found that when i have install the add in thats
load behavior set to 3 in the windos registry. but when i have start the
excel it reset to 2.

Please let me know if any body build managed add in for the office XP.