-   -   get number of service pack installed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411506-re-get-number-service-pack-installed.html)

Norman Jones[_2_]

get number of service pack installed

Hi Mono,

In conjuction with the Appplication's version
property, try using the Application's Build
property.

See also:

How to check the version of Office XP
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/291331/en-us

---
Regards.
Norman

"mono" wrote in message
is there a way to find the number of the office service pack installed?
I know about "application.version" and "application.build" but those do
not
give me the information desired...
thanks!

mono

get number of service pack installed

using the build number in conjunction with the versions-table of the
microsoft link, I get the information I need. Thanks!

Microsoft Office Excel 2003
original release: 11.0.5612.0
SP1: 11.0.6355.0
SP2: 11.0.7969.0