-   -   Need a macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411477-need-macro.html)

Chris D[_2_]

Need a macro

hello,

In my worksheet I have a number of hidden sheets.
I need a macro in which I can select 1 of the hidden sheets, and unhide it.
Can anyone help?

thanks.

chris

Don Guillett

Need a macro

Sub unhidesheet()
mysheet = InputBox("Enter sheet NAME")
Sheets(mysheet).Visible = True

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Chris D" wrote in message
hello,

In my worksheet I have a number of hidden sheets.
I need a macro in which I can select 1 of the hidden sheets, and unhide
it.
Can anyone help?

thanks.

chris

Chris D[_2_]

Need a macro

Thanks, that works.
1 detail to solve:
suppose I have hidden sheets named " 1", "2" etc.
I just ran nthe macro and unhided sheet "2", is it possible to make the just
insered sheet active?