-   -   Referencing a row with a maximum value array? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411464-referencing-row-maximum-value-array.html)

Pete

Referencing a row with a maximum value array?

Does anyone know how to reference the row number that a maximum value appears
in. I don't want to reference the value but the actual row. Here is what I
am putting in but it is now correct
=row(max(column_array)

Where the column array would be; D4:D10

Bob Phillips

Referencing a row with a maximum value array?

=MATCH(MAX(D4:D10),D4:D10,0)+3

--
---
HTH