-   -   Avoid Prompts on Workbook open? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411441-avoid-prompts-workbook-open.html)

J.W. Aldridge

Avoid Prompts on Workbook open?

I have a workbook that I built that has macros in it. I recently
posted it to the web, but each time its opened by someone it asks
twice if they want to save the changes, and once if they want to run
the macros etc.

is there any way via code to avoid either or both of these prompts? It
is kinda annoying to have to answer these questions over and over
again each time someone wants to open the workbook.

Thanx

Neptune Dinosaur

Avoid Prompts on Workbook open?

JW

We'd need to see what is in your WorkBook_Open routine. Can you post it for
us?

--
Time is just the thing that keeps everything from happening all at once