-   -   Using VLookUp (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411433-using-vlookup.html)

AMaleThing

Using VLookUp

I wanted to produce a list/report from 4 other list on separate sheets
which contact a criteria, but not show list them if them do not meet
the criteria. E.g.:

List 1

1, 500, Thomas, 30
0, 300, James, 10
0, 200, Tony, 24
1, 240, Peter, 30
1, 600, Anthony, 46

MyReport (where the first column = 1)

1, 500, Thomas, 30
1, 240, Peter, 30
1, 600, Anthony, 46

I tried using VLOOKUP but couldn’t find formula which only reported my
criteria in a list.

Can anyone suggest a formula which might do so?

joel

Using VLookUp

If you want a unique set of data go to worksheet menu and use Data - filter -
Advance Filter. You can also program unique filters in VBA.

"AMaleThing" wrote:

I wanted to produce a list/report from 4 other list on separate sheets
which contact a criteria, but not show list them if them do not meet
the criteria. E.g.:

List 1

"AMaleThing" wrote:
I wanted to produce a list/report from 4 other list on separate sheets
which contact a criteria, but not show list them if them do not meet
the criteria. E.g.:

List 1

1, 500, Thomas, 30
0, 300, James, 10
0, 200, Tony, 24
1, 240, Peter, 30
1, 600, Anthony, 46

MyReport (where the first column = 1)

1, 500, Thomas, 30
1, 240, Peter, 30
1, 600, Anthony, 46

I tried using VLOOKUP but couldn’t find formula which only reported my
criteria in a list.

Can anyone suggest a formula which might do so?- Hide quoted text -

This worked perfectly. Thank you!