-   -   VBA - Copy paste all Modules (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411383-vba-copy-paste-all-modules.html)

[email protected]

VBA - Copy paste all Modules

Hi, is there a way to programmatically copy and paste (into a text
file, say) all Subs, Functions etc from all Modules in an Excel
workbook?

This is so I can use this as project documentation. I have tried
MZTools but can't see where I can do the above.
Thanks for any pointers.

JLGWhiz

VBA - Copy paste all Modules

You could write code to do it, but you could also do it manually quicker than
the time it would take to write the code. I archive most of mine in MS Word
in Courier font, but that requires formatting and some manipulation of the
text after it is pasted into Word. It would probably be easier to paste it
into Notebook or a similar text file where it would retain your indents and
would require minimum maniputlation.