-   -   Place TextBox Behind Other Controls on a Workshheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411354-place-textbox-behind-other-controls-workshheet.html)

Minitman

Place TextBox Behind Other Controls on a Workshheet

Greetings,

I am using a TextBox as a back ground. I have done this in a UserForm
to color a MultiPage control by setting the display orderSend to back
or Bring to front with ZOrder. I don't see that command available for
a Control Toolbox Label.

Can anyone show me how to put this Control Toolbox Label behind other
controls (CommandButtons)???

Any help will be appreciated.

-Minitman

Peter T

Place TextBox Behind Other Controls on a Workshheet

In design mode right click the control and look at Order.

Adapted from the macro recorder -

ActiveSheet.Shapes("Label1").ZOrder msoSendToBack

Regards,
Peter T

"Minitman" wrote in message
Greetings,

I am using a TextBox as a back ground. I have done this in a UserForm
to color a MultiPage control by setting the display orderSend to back
or Bring to front with ZOrder. I don't see that command available for
a Control Toolbox Label.

Can anyone show me how to put this Control Toolbox Label behind other
controls (CommandButtons)???

Any help will be appreciated.

-Minitman

Minitman

Place TextBox Behind Other Controls on a Workshheet

So that's where it is hiding!!!

Thanks Peter,

-Minitman

On Thu, 22 May 2008 07:45:41 +0100, "Peter T" <peter_t@discussions
wrote:

In design mode right click the control and look at Order.

Adapted from the macro recorder -

ActiveSheet.Shapes("Label1").ZOrder msoSendToBack

Regards,
Peter T

.. .