Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Start Word within Excel 2007

Hello!

The following code worked fine with Excel 2000:

Dim myWord As Word.Application
Dim Dokument As Word.Document
Set meinWord = GetObject(, "Word.Application")

If myWord Is Nothing Then
Set myWord = CreateObject("Word.Application")
End If

Excel 2003 & 2007 doesn't accept this code.
Dim myWord As Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.Application
also doesn't works.

How can I register/assign Microsoft.Office.Interop?
Can't find it at my Excel 2007 Add-Ins.

Thanks for any hints
Ralf