-   -   2007 Copy Paste Disabled (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411256-2007-copy-paste-disabled.html)

David J[_3_]

2007 Copy Paste Disabled

Can anyone share a vba code to diable copy paste in version 2007. I am
familiar with 2003. Application.CommandBar function, but it has changed with
the ribbon concept.

Jim Rech[_2_]

2007 Copy Paste Disabled

It cannot be done through code. It's done though custom Ribbonx, included
in your workbook. I'm talking about the copy command on the ribbon. The
aspects of 2003 code that disabled shortcuts like Ctrl-c and on context
menus still apply in Excel 2007.

--
Jim