-   -   missing modules in personal.xls (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411181-missing-modules-personal-xls.html)

maver

missing modules in personal.xls

Hi All,

I have problem with some of the macros in modules missing in
personal.xls . I have multiple macros in multiple modules in my
personal.xls. When I try to make a copy of the personal.xls on the
same machine, the new copy of the personal.xls has some modules
missing in it (with the first personal.xls closed ). I am not able to
figure out what the problem is . Please help me out as its a bit
urgent.

-Thanks in advance
RC

Dave Peterson