-   -   Sql probleme on emty cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411159-sql-probleme-emty-cell.html)

Ralf Meuser

Sql probleme on emty cell

Hi there

I'm trying to create a small script reading a Excel sheet and creating a new
sheet.
But I want to get only rows without a date.
I tryed something like this: (SALIDA is my date)

cnn.Open "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0; Data Source=C:\uti\Mag1.xls;
Extended Properties=""Excel 8.0;HDR=Yes;"";"
rs.Open "SELECT LLEGADA,EXP,EXPEDITOR,DEST,DESTINATARIO,PALETS,PES O,SALIDA
From [EXPEDICIONES$] Where DEST='ROU' and SALIDA='' ORDER BY
LLEGADA",cnn,3,3,&H0001

Thanks in advance for your help

Best regards

Ralf

Mike H.

Sql probleme on emty cell

This might seem too simple but why not actually open the .xls file in excel,
read the rows you want and then create the new one?

"Ralf Meuser" wrote:

Hi there

I'm trying to create a small script reading a Excel sheet and creating a new
sheet.
But I want to get only rows without a date.
I tryed something like this: (SALIDA is my date)

cnn.Open "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0; Data Source=C:\uti\Mag1.xls;
Extended Properties=""Excel 8.0;HDR=Yes;"";"
rs.Open "SELECT LLEGADA,EXP,EXPEDITOR,DEST,DESTINATARIO,PALETS,PES O,SALIDA
From [EXPEDICIONES$] Where DEST='ROU' and SALIDA='' ORDER BY