-   -   always on top (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411156-always-top.html)

PBcorn

always on top

I have a macro which opens and merges various workbooks from a button on
another workbook. I want to keep the workbook with the button displayed at
all times while the macro runs, and not display the merging workbooks. Ideas
please.

Robert Martim, Excel

always on top

You can change the visibility of the other workbooks. You set the workbook
and then make it invisible:

Set oWorkbook = Application.Workbooks("My_Workbook_Name")
Application.Windows(oWorkbook.Name).Visible = False

--
Robert
Author of RibbonX: Customizing the Office 2007 Ribbon:

Jim Cone[_2_]

always on top

Perhaps, setting "Application.ScreenUpdating" to False before opening
the other workbooks.
Also, setting "Application.ShowWindowsInTaskbar" to False will prevent
the workbook buttons from appearing in the taskbar at the bottom of the window.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA