-   -   StatusBar not updating after Shell call and wait (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411090-statusbar-not-updating-after-shell-call-wait.html)

Don Wiss

StatusBar not updating after Shell call and wait

I am using the code from this page http://puremis.net/excel/code/084.shtml
to call a program that extracts the text from a PDF file and puts in a text
file. I then read the that into VBA and process it. The code loops by files
in the folder. My StatusBar is only showing the first few messages and then
stops, though you can see from the Command Prompt button appearing on the
Task Bar that it is working. How can I get it to work correctly and show my
progress?

Don <www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).