-   -   Range of Cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411073-range-cells.html)

OrlaLynch

Range of Cells

I have a macro adding a row. I need to copy this to the row above it. My
problem is I don't know how to refer to the row above it when it will change
row number all the time as rows will be added constantly.How would I do this?

Bob Phillips

Range of Cells

With ActiveCell

.EntireRow.Copy .Offset(-1, 1 - .Column)
End With

--
---
HTH

Bob

"OrlaLynch" wrote in message
I have a macro adding a row. I need to copy this to the row above it. My
problem is I don't know how to refer to the row above it when it will
change
row number all the time as rows will be added constantly.How would I do
this?

OrlaLynch

Range of Cells

That worked perfectly, thank you, I've been trying to figure this out for a
long time!thats great!