-   -   Macro disable message (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411062-macro-disable-message.html)

Ewing25

Macro disable message

I have information on the spreadsheet that i have protected by macros. I dont
want the user to be able to disable the macros.

Is there anyway i can go about doing this?

Gary''s Student

Macro disable message

no
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200786

"Ewing25" wrote:

I have information on the spreadsheet that i have protected by macros. I dont
want the user to be able to disable the macros.

Is there anyway i can go about doing this?

JLGWhiz

Macro disable message

In the VBA Editor ToolsVBAProjectPropertiesProtection

Password protect your code.

"Ewing25" wrote:

I have information on the spreadsheet that i have protected by macros. I dont
want the user to be able to disable the macros.

Is there anyway i can go about doing this?

JLGWhiz

Macro disable message

However, the macros can be diabled by increasing the security level to high
in the system settings.

"Ewing25" wrote:

I have information on the spreadsheet that i have protected by macros. I dont
want the user to be able to disable the macros.

Is there anyway i can go about doing this?

Gary''s Student

Macro disable message

Or opening the spreadsheet in Safe Mode.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200786