-   -   How do I retrieve a specific record into excel from an external db (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411041-how-do-i-retrieve-specific-record-into-excel-external-db.html)

Hope

How do I retrieve a specific record into excel from an external db

Hello,
I have an Acces database with only one flat table having the record number
as the leftmost field which also is the primary key of the table. All I want
to do is in Excel, to enter a record number to cell A1 and get the
corresponding fields of that record in cells B1, C1... and so on. I intend to
change the record number I enter in A1 frequently.
I would appreciate any help?
Thank you