-   -   Print macro to bring up print options (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/410880-print-macro-bring-up-print-options.html)

Nelly[_2_]

Print macro to bring up print options

Hi probably a stupid question but did know how to do this. What macro do I
need to bring up the printer dialog box? I have one that just prints but
need to change paper type.

Thanks in advance
Nelly

FSt1

Print macro to bring up print options

hi
there are a number of printer dialog boxes but the code to call any dialog
is the same'
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPageSetup).Show
the above lets you change paper size. i think. if not then curse my foul
memory and try one of these......
xldialogprintersetup
xldialogprintpreview
xldialogPrint
i think that's it.

Regards
FSt1

"Nelly" wrote:

Hi probably a stupid question but did know how to do this. What macro do I
need to bring up the printer dialog box? I have one that just prints but
need to change paper type.

Thanks in advance
Nelly

JLGWhiz

Print macro to bring up print options

Sub kl()
prtSetUp = Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrintPreview).Show
End Sub

"Nelly" wrote:

Hi probably a stupid question but did know how to do this. What macro do I
need to bring up the printer dialog box? I have one that just prints but
need to change paper type.

Thanks in advance
Nelly

Don[_30_]

On May 13, 2:06*pm, "Nelly" wrote:
Hi probably a stupid question but did know how to do this. What macro do I
need to bring up the printer dialog box? I have one that just prints but
need to change paper type.

Thanks in advance
Nelly

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show

JLGWhiz

Print macro to bring up print options

You can probably do what you want with:

ActiveSheet.PrintOut(Preview:=True)

"Nelly" wrote:

Hi probably a stupid question but did know how to do this. What macro do I
need to bring up the printer dialog box? I have one that just prints but
need to change paper type.

Thanks in advance
Nelly

JLGWhiz

Print macro to bring up print options

Use it without parentheses

"Nelly" wrote:

Hi probably a stupid question but did know how to do this. What macro do I
need to bring up the printer dialog box? I have one that just prints but
need to change paper type.

Thanks in advance
Nelly

Nelly[_2_]