-   -   VBA functions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/410786-vba-functions.html)

Natalia

VBA functions

hello,
VBA functions EOMONTH and EDATE don't work in russian version of Excel, what
can i do to improve situations? I should use english version of functions,
not russian, because in our net some comps are with russian MS Office, some
are - with russian.
Thank you

Howard Kaikow

VBA functions

"Natalia" wrote in message
hello,
VBA functions EOMONTH and EDATE don't work in russian version of Excel,

what
can i do to improve situations? I should use english version of functions,
not russian, because in our net some comps are with russian MS Office,

some
are - with russian.
Thank you

Do the Russian versions have the Analysis ToolPak installed?

You are likely better off developing with English version.

If the functions are not available in the Russian version, then you will
need to create equivalent functions
for use in the Russian version.

Robert Martim, Excel

VBA functions

Natalia

You can do as follows:

Your_EDATE=DATE(YEAR(Date),MONTH(Date)+N_Months,DA Y(Date))

Where "N_Months" is the number of months ahead, so it is 5 it will give the
date in 5 months' time. And:

Your_EOMONTH =DATE(YEAR(Date),MONTH(Date)+(N_Months+1),0)

Where "N_Months" is the number of months ahead, so if it is 5 it will give
the end of month in 5 months' time.

--
Robert
Author of RibbonX: Customizing the Office 2007 Ribbon: