-   -   Series of custom dialog boxes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/410731-series-custom-dialog-boxes.html)

cparkerUA

Series of custom dialog boxes

I am new to VBA and was having problems creating a custom dialog boxes.

I created a dialog box that asks "how many arches" and the user enters a
number. The next dialog box will be specifics about arches and will need to
use the number from the previous box in for the number of colums in the next
box.

How do I do that?

JLGWhiz

Series of custom dialog boxes

You will generally get a better response if you post the code you are trying
to work with.