-   -   workbook / worksheet change event (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/410700-workbook-worksheet-change-event.html)

Jeff

workbook / worksheet change event

Is it possible to use the act of navigating to a different worksheet as an
event in VBA programming? For instance, if I had a workbook with multiple
worksheets, and the primary sheet that is displayed when the workbook is
opened is called "setup", I want to make sure that you cannot navigate to or
view any other worksheets until all necessary changes are made to the setup
worksheet.

Gary''s Student

workbook / worksheet change event

Use the worksheet Change event on the "setup" worksheet to set or clear a
global navagate_allowed flag.

Use the worksheet Activate event on all other worksheets to check the flag
and kick the user back to "setup" if the flag is False.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200785