-   -   Range.Group Method - group rows, not columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/410572-range-group-method-group-rows-not-columns.html)

serhio[_2_]

Range.Group Method - group rows, not columns

Hello,
I use the

Range.Group Method
_______________
When the Range object represents a single cell in a PivotTable field’s
data range, the Group method performs numeric or date-based grouping
in that field.

Namespace: Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel
______________

after performing the groupment, I noticed that the groupment was in
columns, not in rows, as I expected. how can I group in rows? is there
a option to group rows or columns?

serhio[_2_]

Range.Group Method - group rows, not columns

The code is in C#, i - an

for(int i = upperLine, i < lowerLine, i++)
{
currentCell = worksheet.get_Range(string.Format("A{0}", i),
Missing.Value);
currentCell.Group(Missing.Value, Missing.Value, Missing.Value,
Missing.Value);
}

thanks
On May 7, 2:29 pm, serhio wrote: