-   -   Call a Private Sub using a variable (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/410441-call-private-sub-using-variable.html)

Caezar

Call a Private Sub using a variable

The routine below does not operate as intended, as the Call method
does not recognize a variable.
Call Supported_Reports(i) does not work.

How can I change this routine to male it work?

Thanks!

Sub Format_Reports()

Dim Supported_Reports(1) As String
Dim i As Integer

Supported_Reports(0) = "CGE457"
Supported_Reports(1) = "SPE962"

For i = 0 To i = UBound(Supported_Reports)
If Not ActiveSheet.Cells.Find(Supported_Reports(i)) Is Nothing
Then Call Supported_Reports(i)
Next i

End Sub

Norman Jones[_2_]

Call a Private Sub using a variable

Hi Caezar,

Try using the Run method which
takes a string argument.

So replace

Then Call Supported_Reports(i)

with

Then Application.Run Call Supported_Reports(i)

See VBA help for more information
on the Run method

---
Regards.
Norman
"Caezar" wrote in message
The routine below does not operate as intended, as the Call method
does not recognize a variable.
Call Supported_Reports(i) does not work.

How can I change this routine to male it work?

Thanks!

Sub Format_Reports()

Dim Supported_Reports(1) As String
Dim i As Integer

Supported_Reports(0) = "CGE457"
Supported_Reports(1) = "SPE962"

For i = 0 To i = UBound(Supported_Reports)
If Not ActiveSheet.Cells.Find(Supported_Reports(i)) Is Nothing
Then Call Supported_Reports(i)
Next i

End Sub

Caezar

Call a Private Sub using a variable

On May 4, 8:31 pm, "Norman Jones"
wrote:
[...]

Ha, thanks!

Jacques ALARDET

Call a Private Sub using a variable

Hello
Supported_Reports is :
1. a variable in line Dim Supported_Reports(1) As String
2. a procedure in line Then Call Supported_Reports(i)

Rename first or second

J a c q u e s