-   -   Excel Calculation taking too long (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/410415-excel-calculation-taking-too-long.html)

Doris

Excel Calculation taking too long

I created an excel sheet with a lot of web queries and calculations. It is
taking 30 minutes to complete the downloads and calculations. I thought I
could cut this run this time down by turning calculation to manual and
hitting F9 at the end of the run. However, this is only saving about 5
minutes. How can I cut the execution time down?

Don Guillett

Excel Calculation taking too long

Perhaps your procedure could be more efficient. If you like, send your
workbook to my address below and I will take a look.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel