-   -   Copy Data between Worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/410369-copy-data-between-worksheets.html)

Prabu

Copy Data between Worksheets

Hi All,

I'm new to Macro Code. I need a help. I've 2 work sheets(Sheet4 and Sheet5).
I've some data in Sheet4 which i've colored with 2 different colors(Say Red
and Green). Now i would like to move(copy and paste) only data which are in
Red color to another sheet(Sheet5). Can somebody help me?

Thanks in advance,
JP

ryguy7272

Copy Data between Worksheets

Run this macro:
Function is_it_red(i As Long) As Boolean
is_it_red = False
For j = 1 To Columns.Count
If Cells(i, j).Interior.ColorIndex = 3 Then
is_it_red = True
Exit Function
End If
Next
End Function

Sub colorcopier()
Dim i As Long
k = 1
Set r = ActiveSheet.UsedRange
nLastRow = r.Rows.Count + r.Row - 1
For i = 1 To nLastRow
If is_it_red(i) Then
Set rc = Cells(i, 1).EntireRow
Set rd = Sheets("Copy If Red #2").Cells(k, 1)
rc.Copy rd
k = k + 1
End If
Next
End Sub

Note, you need a sheet named "Copy If Red #2"; perhaps you should name your
first sheet, the one with the reds on it, as such..."Copy If Red #1"

Regards,
Ryan---

--
RyGuy