-   -   Select Cells in a specific Row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/410146-select-cells-specific-row.html)

Hilvert Scheper[_2_]

Select Cells in a specific Row

Could anyone help me here please,
VBA (I'm using Office 2003) will find a specific Cell in a spreadsheet in
Column C, and I then want to Change the Selection to the Same row in Column E.
Any ideas are welcome, Many thanks!

Here's the code I use:

Columns("C:C").Select
Selection.Find(What:="NO", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas, LookAt _
:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext,
MatchCase:= _
False, SearchFormat:=False).Select
' Here I want to Change the selection to the Same Row in Column E
End Sub

Bob Phillips

Select Cells in a specific Row

Cells(Selection.Row, "E").Select

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Hilvert Scheper" <Hilvert wrote in
message ...
Could anyone help me here please,
VBA (I'm using Office 2003) will find a specific Cell in a spreadsheet in
Column C, and I then want to Change the Selection to the Same row in
Column E.
Any ideas are welcome, Many thanks!

Here's the code I use:

Columns("C:C").Select
Selection.Find(What:="NO", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas,
LookAt _
:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext,
MatchCase:= _
False, SearchFormat:=False).Select
' Here I want to Change the selection to the Same Row in Column E
End Sub

Hilvert Scheper

Select Cells in a specific Row

Thank You very much indeed Bob, Brilliant!!