-   -   SaveAs command (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/410044-saveas-command.html)

Raja

SaveAs command

Hello,
Is there a way to know in beforeSave Event what the you choose in the SaveAs
menu?
I mean whether he chooses Excel workbook, Excel workbook with macro or Binary

[email protected]

SaveAs command

On Apr 26, 12:56*pm, Raja wrote:
Hello,
Is there a way to know in beforeSave Event what the you choose in the SaveAs
menu?
*I mean whether he chooses Excel workbook, Excel workbook with macro or Binary

Raja - not sure what you are trying to do, but there is a ThisWorkbook
event:

Private Sub Workbook_BeforeSave(ByVal SaveAsUI As Boolean,
Cancel As Boolean)

End Sub

That might do what you want to do...

Raja

SaveAs command

In this event I check the flag SaveAsUI to know whether the user choose Save
or SaveAS command. but the problem is that there are more that one SaveAs
command.
the use can choose Save As Binary file, or Save As xlsx Workbook xlsx or
xlsm Workbook.
So Is there a way to know that?