-   -   auto_open problem for Expiry date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/409903-auto_open-problem-expiry-date.html)

[email protected]

auto_open problem for Expiry date

I prepared one project in Excel and put the date of expiry of this
project in Macro.

once the date expires the Auto_Run macro close the Excel.

it works fine, and if the user change the computer's date to previous
one. then my application is opened.

I want to stopped this action. how to solve this issue.

Shah

Office_Novice

auto_open problem for Expiry date

Chip Pearsons TimeBomb Does a good job with what i think your trying to do.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/workbooktimebomb.aspx