-   -   Code format question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/409874-code-format-question.html)

David

Code format question

Hi Group,

Just for the life of me can not remember the code which I used in the past
to format combined variables. First Variable should be (Fixed,Comma,2) and
the second should be as a %. It is the Fixed, Comma, 2 I am having trouble
with. Done it before, just can't remember.

Thanks,
David

David

Code format question

Hi Again,

I found the example where I hd used it before, but it was used in a formula.
Not a help.

"David" wrote:

Hi Group,

Just for the life of me can not remember the code which I used in the past
to format combined variables. First Variable should be (Fixed,Comma,2) and
the second should be as a %. It is the Fixed, Comma, 2 I am having trouble
with. Done it before, just can't remember.

Thanks,
David

David

Code format question

Stuck.
This what what I currently have:

ActiveCell.Offset(0, 2).Value = Wk4Avg & "/" & (Wk4AvgPer * 100) & "%"

and it puts this in the cell:
53.255/-2.27104339813363%

What I would like as the ending value is:
53.26/-2.27%

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
David

"David" wrote:

Hi Group,

Just for the life of me can not remember the code which I used in the past
to format combined variables. First Variable should be (Fixed,Comma,2) and
the second should be as a %. It is the Fixed, Comma, 2 I am having trouble
with. Done it before, just can't remember.

Thanks,
David

David

Code format question

Got it. Now it seems so simple. Must be getting old, memory the first thing
to go?