-   -   xml toolkit not working in Excel 2003. Why? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/409861-xml-toolkit-not-working-excel-2003-why.html)

XcelProgr

xml toolkit not working in Excel 2003. Why?

I have Microsoft Excel 2003 and Office2003 Service Pack 3. I installed the
XML Toolkit for Excel, but it fails to run. Gives the error "The excel xml
toolbox can only run in a version of Microsoft excel that has xml support"
What could be the reason ?
The operating system is XP Professional

Jim Rech

xml toolkit not working in Excel 2003. Why?

Only certain versions of Excel 2003 support the XML feature. This site lays
it out.

http://www.mrexcel.com/tip064.shtml

--
Jim
"XcelProgr" wrote in message
|I have Microsoft Excel 2003 and Office2003 Service Pack 3. I installed the
| XML Toolkit for Excel, but it fails to run. Gives the error "The excel xml
| toolbox can only run in a version of Microsoft excel that has xml support"
| What could be the reason ?
| The operating system is XP Professional

XcelProgr

xml toolkit not working in Excel 2003. Why?

Thank You for your response...Yes, I had Basic edition and that was the
problem..Got professional edition now and it works fine!