-   -   need help. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/409853-need-help.html)

Smart Akhtar

need help.

Hi,
I have devloped a macro to automate a report.
in this macro I have many module. When we click alt + F8 to run the
macro , I see all the list of module.I just want ot show only main
module. is there any way to hide other module except main module.

PLease help with code.
Thanks in advance.

Gary''s Student

need help.