-   -   visual basic code runs very slow in 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/409768-visual-basic-code-runs-very-slow-2007-a.html)

kwtrash

visual basic code runs very slow in 2007

I created a procedure that checks the spreadsheet for any corruptions, it
took about 1-2 minutes to complete. In 2007 it takes over 8 minutes, while
its running all the command buttons on the sheet flicker for some reason.
Any ideas or do we go back to 2003

Don Guillett

visual basic code runs very slow in 2007

For lots of reasons I don't use command buttons. I prefer shapes or forms
buttons. Maybe this is another reason not to. Change em or try

application.screenupdating=false
code
application.screenupdating=true

--