-   -   Code for form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/409657-code-form.html)

Leanne

Code for form

Hi,

I have copied this from a form I created earlier only I cant remember what
each item refers to as I cleavely named them all the same thing!!

Could someone look at this and let me know what they should be refering to
then I should be able to modify the code for my new form.
Thanks

For Each CDuration In ws.Range("CDuration")
With Me.CDuration
.AddItem CDuration.Value
.List(.ListCount - 1, 1) = CDuration.Offset(0, 1).Value
End With
Next CDuration

Leanne

Code for form

Forget this post - I have started a new one with even more questions!