-   -   urgent help required. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/409637-urgent-help-required.html)

Smart Akhtar

urgent help required.

Can I unprotect any sheet through vba if it is protected with
password.

Please help with code , I need some urgent help on this..

Pleae help me with vba code . sample , I doe's not want any xl addins
file.

Thanks in advance.

Barb Reinhardt

urgent help required.

ActiveSheet.Protect Password:="myPassword", DrawingObjects:=True,
Contents:=True, Scenarios:=True 'Default settings for protection
ActiveSheet.Unprotect Password:="myPassword"

--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"Smart Akhtar" wrote:

Can I unprotect any sheet through vba if it is protected with
password.

Please help with code , I need some urgent help on this..

Pleae help me with vba code . sample , I doe's not want any xl addins
file.

Thanks in advance.

Smart Akhtar

urgent help required.

"Smart Akhtar" wrote:
Can I unprotect any sheet through vba if it is protected with
password.

Please help with code , I need some urgent help on this..

Pleae help me with vba code . sample , I doe's not want any xl addins
file.

Thanks in advance.- Hide quoted text -

if I forgot the password. then how I can unprotect the sheet ?