-   -   Hyperlink Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/409588-hyperlink-help.html)

retepallen

Hyperlink Help

Hi,

I'm trying to create a hyperlink to open another workbook and so far i have
got this code:

Sub Hyperlink()
ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink
Address:="C:\myrouteaddressgoeshere\Programming\PP M\" '&
ActiveWorkbook.Cells("C2").Text & ".xls"
End Sub

When i put the direct link as one text file, then it opens fine. But i want
it to be able to open different files based on what is in Cell C2.

Any help would be appreciated.

Pete

Tara H

Hyperlink Help

Hi Pete,

This might help:

Sub Hyperlink()
ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink
Address:="C:\myrouteaddressgoeshere\Programming\PP M\" &
ActiveSheet.Range("C2").Text & ".xls"
End Sub

Kind Regards,
Tara