-   -   F8 macro step by step (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/409557-f8-macro-step-step.html)

[email protected]

F8 macro step by step

In a module vbe i have a macro in which i can't use the F8.
Seems deactivated.

Any idea?

Barb Reinhardt

F8 macro step by step

Try Compile VBA project and see what you get. (this is a guess)
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

" wrote:

In a module vbe i have a macro in which i can't use the F8.
Seems deactivated.

Any idea?

[email protected]

F8 macro step by step

On 18 Apr, 03:39, Barb Reinhardt
wrote:
Try Compile VBA project and see what you get. * (this is a guess)
--

nothing at al... :-(

[email protected]

F8 macro step by step

Still not working :-(

Dave Peterson

F8 macro step by step

Do you have any parms passed to that Sub?

Is it a sub or a function?

wrote:

In a module vbe i have a macro in which *i can't use the F8.
Seems deactivated.

Any idea?

--

Dave Peterson

i add a sub , i add a function in anew module, and f8 is not wokring
maybe there is any macro associated to f8 by the author

Dave Peterson

F8 macro step by step

That would be pretty rare (in my experience).

But you didn't answer my question about parms yet.

wrote:

In a module vbe i have a macro in which *i can't use the F8.
Seems deactivated.

Any idea?

--

Dave Peterson

i add a sub , i add a function in anew module, and f8 is not wokring
maybe there is any macro associated to f8 by the author

--

Dave Peterson- Nascondi testo tra virgolette -

- Mostra testo tra virgolette -

sorry my internet connection is spinning and i dont know when i post
I meant that if i add any mew module basic (function, sub, with
parmaters or not) F8
is not working at all.
Can be maybe associated by author to any other event?

Dave Peterson

F8 macro step by step

Maybe. I just have never seen anyone smart enough to reassign the VBE's F8 key
be rude enough to do it.