-   -   Linked Access Queries (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/409400-linked-access-queries.html)

SHIPP

Linked Access Queries

I have created an Excel spreadsheet that is linked to several Access queries.
It all works fine except:

1. How do you eliminate that annoying message that asks if you want to
automatically update the data?
2. If I click yes on that message it only updates the worksheet that is
open. The other 15 worksheets are not updated. I am forced to go to each
individual worksheet and update them manually. Is there an option or some
code that I could put into an event to autmatically update all of the
worksheets upon opening the spreadsheet. Note: I am opening the spreadsheet
from Access.

Any code/advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
--
M. Shipp