-   -   Importing Access Query in Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/409341-importing-access-query-excel-2007-a.html)

Tamara

Importing Access Query in Excel 2007

When I try to get external data from Access 2007 in Excel 2007, I am only
given the option to import a couple of the tables from the Access database I
select. I am wanting to import data from the queries that are in the
database not the tables. The Access database mainly consists of ODBC linked
tables and a couple of Access tables as well as several queries based on all
of those tables. Only the 2 Access tables show up as options to import into
Excel. Can anyone please let me know if there is a way to set up the
connnection, so that I can access the queries in my database?

Thanks.