Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default summarize multiple worksheets using VBA

I have a job costing spreadsheet that includes 7 worksheets from my different
vendors and a labor worksheet which includes hourly rates, overhead, etc.
This spreadsheet accurately tells me the cost for a job and currently i have
a "totals" worksheet which simply sums any data input into the vendor
worksheets and the labor worksheet. On each of the 7 vendor worksheets,
there are materials, plants, trees,etc (landscaping company). I also include
as columns, our cost, 15% markup price, 20% markup price and 25% markup. My
totals worksheet shows my labor costs, along with a sum of the individual
vendor worksheets at all levels of pricing (ie:our cost, 15%, 20%,, etc).
The trick here is that I would like to see what comprises the order from each
vendor on the summary page as well whereas now I only see the dollar totals.
Ideally if in vendor worksheet 1, I need 10 items and in vendor sheet 2, i
need 4 items, i would like to see the 10 items and the 4 items on my totals
sheet along with all of the cost/pricing amounts. I havent been able to find
any built in functions that can handle this so i'd be open to trying
something like that as well. ANy help is greatly appreciated...thanks